It was already the hardest race you didn’t know you wanted to do! And the 2018 Castle Peak 100k just keeps getting better. We’ll finish up high at Sugar Bowl Resort, adding more climbing and more sweeping mountain vistas. Don’t worry, you’ll still experience the exhilarating Palisades traverse. With 22 hours, we’re giving you two more hours to finish this (even) tougher course. In return, you’ll now earn 5 UTMB points.
New for 2018:
- Camping options at race start
- 5 UTMB points with 15,000+ ft of climbing
- Finish at Sugar Bowl ski resort
- 2 more hours added to the cut off
- Earlier race date – Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Sign up early – registration opens December 1, 2017