2019 registration is open! Click here to view on UltraSignup.
NEW QUALIFICATION STANDARDS FOR 2019!!!
Qualifying race can happen at any point before August 1st of the race year.
Registering for the 2019 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, requires the following:
- List the anticipated qualifying race when registering for the Castle Peak 100k on Ultrasignup.
- List the anticipated qualifying race’s date.
- Provide a link to the anticipated qualifying race results page when registering. If no results page is available at the time, please provide the link to the main race page.
- Upon completing the anticipated qualifying race, send an email to Race Director Peter Fain (firstname.lastname@example.org)confirming your completion, and the results link.
If you register for the 2019 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, and subsequently fail to complete the anticipated qualifying race, you forfeit your Castle Peak 100k entry spot and registration fee.
Donner Party Mountain Runners enjoy a 15% registration discount. Click here to join today!
If you have registration questions, please email Helen Pelster at: HelenPelster@DonnerPartyMountainRunners.com
If you have qualification or general race questions, please email Peter Fain at: Peter@RunOnDirtCoaching.com
Heads up for registration :: We need your belt size in inches (even numbers) so that we can craft your finisher’s belt. Method 1: Use your pants waist size plus 1 inch. Method 2: Measure a belt you currently wear. Measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (leather wraps around the buckle) to the hole you are currently using.
- Until June 30, 2019: $185
- July 1: $205
- Camping at the finish line at Sugar Bowl (tent or RV with no hookup): $10 for two nights
- Race morning shuttle from Sugar Bowl (finish) to race start: $15
- Until June 30, 2019: We will offer a 75% credit for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k. All 2020 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- July 1 – 31, 2019: We will offer a 50% credit for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k. All 2020 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- After August 1, 2019: No credits or rollovers will be offered.
- Registration is non-transferable. Each runner must run with a bib assigned to their name.
- If we must cancel the event due to natural disaster (forest fire, blizzard, etc), we will roll your registration to the following year.