2021 registration will open on January 15th, 2021!
(For 2021 only – All race qualifications are waived)
Qualifying race can happen at any point before August 1st of the race year.
A Qualifying race consists of any 100km or 100 mile race within 16 months of Castle Peak OR a 50 mile race with a minimum of 7,000 feet of vertical gain.
Registering for the 2021 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, requires the following:
- List the anticipated qualifying race when registering for the Castle Peak 100k on Ultrasignup.
- List the anticipated qualifying race’s date.
- Provide a link to the anticipated qualifying race results page when registering. If no results page is available at the time, please provide the link to the main race page.
- Upon completing the anticipated qualifying race, send an email to Race Director Peter Fain (firstname.lastname@example.org)confirming your completion, and the results link.
If you register for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, and subsequently fail to complete the anticipated qualifying race, you forfeit your Castle Peak 100k entry spot and registration fee.
Donner Party Mountain Runners enjoy a 15% registration discount. Click here to join today!
If you have registration, qualification, or general race questions, please email Peter Fain at: Peter@RunOnDirtCoaching.com
Heads up for registration :: We need your belt size in inches (even numbers) so that we can craft your finisher’s belt. Method 1: Use your pants waist size plus 1 inch. Method 2: Measure a belt you currently wear. Measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (leather wraps around the buckle) to the hole you are currently using.
- Until March 31, 2021: $225
- April 1: $275
Updates coming soon