2020 registration opens December 1, 2019! Click here to view on UltraSignup.
Qualifying race can happen at any point before August 1st of the race year.
A Qualifying race consists of any 100km or 100 mile race within 16 months of Castle Peak OR a 50 mile race with a minimum of 7,000 feet of vertical gain.
Registering for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, requires the following:
- List the anticipated qualifying race when registering for the Castle Peak 100k on Ultrasignup.
- List the anticipated qualifying race’s date.
- Provide a link to the anticipated qualifying race results page when registering. If no results page is available at the time, please provide the link to the main race page.
- Upon completing the anticipated qualifying race, send an email to Race Director Peter Fain (email@example.com)confirming your completion, and the results link.
If you register for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k prior to completing a qualifying race, and subsequently fail to complete the anticipated qualifying race, you forfeit your Castle Peak 100k entry spot and registration fee.
Donner Party Mountain Runners enjoy a 15% registration discount. Click here to join today!
If you have registration, qualification, or general race questions, please email Peter Fain at: Peter@RunOnDirtCoaching.com
Heads up for registration :: We need your belt size in inches (even numbers) so that we can craft your finisher’s belt. Method 1: Use your pants waist size plus 1 inch. Method 2: Measure a belt you currently wear. Measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (leather wraps around the buckle) to the hole you are currently using.
- Until March 31, 2020: $195
- April 1: $235
- Camping at the finish line at Sugar Bowl (tent or RV with no hookup): $10 for two nights
- Race morning shuttle from Sugar Bowl (finish) to race start: $15
- Until May 31, 2020: We will offer a 75% credit for the 2021 Castle Peak 100k. All 2021 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- June 1 – 30, 2020: We will offer a 50% credit for the 2021 Castle Peak 100k. All 2021 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- After July 1, 2020: No credits or rollovers will be offered.
- Registration is non-transferable. Each runner must run with a bib assigned to their name.
- If we must cancel the event due to natural disaster (forest fire, blizzard, etc), we will roll your registration to the following year.