2019 registration opens December 1, 2018! Click here to view on UltraSignup.
In light of the high DNF rate on this demanding course, we have instituted qualification standards, requiring all registrants to complete a trail race of at least 50 miles and 7,000′ of climbing. The qualifying race must be run after January 1, 2018 and prior to registration for the 2019 Castle Peak 100k.
Donner Party Mountain Runners enjoy a 15% registration discount. Click here to join today!
If you have registration questions, please email Helen Pelster at: HelenPelster@DonnerPartyMountainRunners.com
If you have qualification or general race questions, please email Peter Fain at: Peter@RunOnDirtCoaching.com
Heads up for registration :: We need your belt size in inches (even numbers) so that we can craft your finisher’s belt. Method 1: Use your pants waist size plus 1 inch. Method 2: Measure a belt you currently wear. Measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (leather wraps around the buckle) to the hole you are currently using.
- Until June 30, 2019: $185
- July 1: $205
- Camping at the finish line at Sugar Bowl (tent or RV with no hookup): $10 for two nights
- Race morning shuttle from Sugar Bowl (finish) to race start: $15
- Until June 30, 2019: We will offer a 75% credit for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k. All 2020 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- July 1 – 31, 2019: We will offer a 50% credit for the 2020 Castle Peak 100k. All 2020 qualification standards and registration policies will apply.
- Registration is non-transferable. Each runner must run with a bib assigned to their name.
- If we must cancel the event due to natural disaster (forest fire, blizzard, etc), we will roll your registration to the following year.